Skip to main content
Principal Nathan Schar
641 Norseman Dr.
Modesto, CA 95357
Hours: 7 a.m.-4 p.m.

How to get a work permit

Before you get a work permit you need to have interviewed and received the job. A work permit is specific to the job that you have.

There are two options to getting the paperwork for a work permit

1)      Come see Mr. Genasci in the Career Center on campus

This is the preferred method. I can look up grades and give you options for the type of permit that best fits your situation. You will also be sure that you have all the proper paperwork and not have any additional steps.

2)      Get the paperwork from the website in the links section

This is the quicker option but when you turn in the form or forms you think you need you might need there may be additional steps you need to take.



Common problems

The forms need to be turned in in written form with all the signatures and fields filled in. the only part you do not fill in is the “For Authorized Work Permit Issuer” box on the bottom.

I will need your Social security number in full NOT just the last four.

Phone number can be a house or cell number where you can be reached at.