Work Permit During School Closure
Need a work permit? Follow these steps:
1. Print out the work permit application form (B1-1).
2. Fill out the top section - Minor’s Information. Make sure to provide your Social Security Number. A work permit cannot be created without it.
3. Take the form to your employer. Have the employer complete, sign and date the section – To be filled in and signed by employer.
4. Have a parent/legal guardian print their name, sign and date the section – To be filled and signed by parent or legal guardian.
5. Email the completed form to Lori Murphy (Murphy.L@monet.k12.ca.us).
6. A work permit will be processed, signed and emailed to you.
7. Print, sign and date the work permit.
8. Give the work permit to your employer.